Monday, September 19, 2016

I just might be back!

I haven't written a post in a long time.  I'm not sure why, but I think now is the time for me to pick it back up.

I still sew, but just for family, now.  When I was sewing for my Etsy shop, I worried constantly about whether the buyer would like the item they purchased, whether I was pricing things right, and whether I was compliant and keeping adequate records.  It was just not fun.

I think what excites me most about sewing now is learning new techniques.  I've been sewing since 1983 (you do the math), and have always been confident in my abilities.  Give me the pattern and the fabric - regardless of skill level - and I will turn out a darn good [name item here].  But sewing has changed over the years, and I want to get with the times!

In my next post, I will tell you all about this:

It's nice to be learning again.

No comments:

Post a Comment